Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

I worked on this project for a surprise Valentine's Day gift for Richard. It was my first real attempt at a slide show. I want to post it somewhere where I can share it with family and those friends who don't mind a little mushiness. So, here goes.


3 comments:

  1. Awe, how cute! I'm so glad you posted this on your blog. I tried to look at it on your facebook account but I couldn't figure it out and never went back to try again. I'm so technically challanged. I know blogger though so I'm glad you're speakin' my language now:) You guys are so cute and in love. What a fun V-day suprise. The pictures were so great and I love the song. What program did you use to make it? I love the way you did the text at the begining and "the begining" instead of "the end" at the end of it was great. Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! i love a good slideshow and that certainly was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great!!! What an awesome keepsake! Way to go Linley! You guys make such a cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete