That is SO cute!!! Your boys look so big - especialy Wesley! I hope you guys had a great Christmas. The little pieces of your house that I could see in the pictures look so welcoming and cozy. You'll have to post more. I miss you tons and want to hear what you're up to. Hope you're staying warm!!! When are you going to visit Texas? Right about now would be great. We're enjoying some beautiful weather. Today was sunny with a high of 73:)
LOVED your wisemen and the joy spelled out.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cute!!! Your boys look so big - especialy Wesley! I hope you guys had a great Christmas. The little pieces of your house that I could see in the pictures look so welcoming and cozy. You'll have to post more. I miss you tons and want to hear what you're up to. Hope you're staying warm!!! When are you going to visit Texas? Right about now would be great. We're enjoying some beautiful weather. Today was sunny with a high of 73:)
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute!!!
ReplyDelete